ShadowDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild on Cabal NA Mercury server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield Of Hope's FS guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShieldOfHope

ShieldOfHope

Shield Of Hope's FS guide Empty
PostSubject: Shield Of Hope's FS guide   Shield Of Hope's FS guide EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 am

Wink Hey guys, shield of hope here and this is my new FS guide What a Face

This guide will require lv100, and Max Transcender rank skills, so if your not here yet, feel free to read the guide, but know you cannot put all of this to use!! Also this guide will not include mFS!! if you guys want an mFS guide let me know and i'll see what i can do ^_^

~sFS in Player Versus Enemy (PVE)~

1. GEAR: your going to want some decent ShineGuard(SG) or SigMetal (sig) until you reach lv 120 or so. once there get Forcium immediately. Forci not only has superior defence but also adds more hp. Start off small on forci if you have too, and work your way up to higher def and hp forcium. PVE FS first priority is survivability. the more def the better, and teh more hp the better. Also recomended is a high Critical Damage helm (preferably 26% CD or above). Your also going to want decent Vampiric (vamp) gear. make sure to keep up to your lvl with vamp earrings, even amulets ~IF YOU FIND NECESSARY~ Also get a decent extortion bracelet. the higher lv extortion bacelet the better. Your only going to need 1 GOOD extortion bracelet to cover vamping needs. If you find 1 extortion bracelet is not enough then get a 2nd one. If 1 extortion bracelet is ood enough use the oother bracelet slot for a bracelet of fighter (BOF) the highest plus you can get preferably.

2. WEAPONS: while defence and survivability are FS greatest strength, good weapons should also be a priority. For your weapons your going to want lots of Critical Damage (CD)-not to be confused with Collateral Damage, thats te CD you DONT want lol! - if you dont have much money to work with buy one weapon with as much CD as you can, and the other with some CD AND some sword amp. if you cannot afford a weapon with amp and CD, go for one or the other, just know that having some of both is the better option.

3. ACCESORIES: Rings for the FS should include Ring Of Luck +1 x 2, and Critical Ring +1 x 2. (Getting a mergahephs ring (merg ring or merg) is recomended but not needed. As far as belts go, they arent to important. You should also get the best epaulet of guard you can ( eog+6 or above)

4. SKILLS: PVE sklls dont matter a ton. As long as you can dish out the crits and do the damage. The only skills you should ue in PVE (unless you want to combo) are SHIELD GRENADE lv15-SPLINTER SHIELDlv18-SHIELD BREAK lv20-SHIELD CHARGE lv20-and FORCE KICK lv9( for those far away targes you need to get to quickly). you can arrange these skills in any order or fashion you want, you can also do your own. whatever is comfortable to you in PVE. These are just skills i rocommend. and as for FS skills in dungeons or in grinding, your going to want to use the aggro buff PROVOCATION, in order for the enemies to attack you and not your comrads. This is teh FS's job, since he has higher def than all other classes. keep SHADOW SHIELD (SS) and ART OF DEFENCE (AOD) ready to go in your quick slot. you never know when you might need them, o when a party meber will need SS. get both of these skills to lv 20 ASAP

*~sFS in Player Versus Player~*

1. GEAR: This is where the FS really needs to focus not so much on hig def and average atk, but avrage def and high atk!! for gear your going to want SHADOWTITANIUM sAMP( (stit amp) or OSMIUM sAMP (osm amp). if you cannot affod osm amp, then go for stit amp and work yourway up. for FS your amp is going to be 7% or 5%, nothin else. Instead of using an extortion bracelet and a BOF, your going to use 2 BOF's, since vamp doesnt matter in PVP. keep your vamp earring ons though, the give decent HP, which is always helpful.

2. WEAPONS: The same as PVE weapons, no sense in having 2 differnt sets of weapons Wink

3. ACCESORIES: Your going twant your same rings as in PVE, but for PVP your no going to wnt an EOG, your going to want the highest Epaulet Of Fighter (EOF) you can afford. EOF+6 or higher) For n amulet your going to want to get an amulet of pain +4 if you can afford one, and for belts it doesnt matter all that much. BELT OF DAMP (BOD's) are very useful in reducing skill amp, making enemy atk's less painful.

4. SKILLS: Alright guys this is the big one. this is what seperates nubcake FS's form teh pro's. Their COMBO'S when it comes the comboing, the common miscoception is that spamming SHIELD GRENADE and SPLINTER SHIELD, and maybe SHIELD BREAK is the best combo to use. THIS COULD NOT GET ANYMORE FALSE!!! When PvP comboing you wan DAMAGE PER SECOND (DPS) FS with DPS comboes can easily out do any spamming idiot FS. DPS comboes also are better for takin gout other classes aswell, all classes infact. Your going to have decide for yourself which combo you want to use, but i can point you in the right direction....

FILLERS fillers are skills that go between the longer, more powerful skills. fillers make your combo faster, and add tehDPS factor into your combo. these are mvoes such as SHIELD CHARGE, IMPACT STAB, FORCE STAB, ad RISING SHOT.

DMG SKILLS dmg skills are the skills you hope you crit on. they got between the fillers, these are moves like SHIELD GRENADE, SPLINTER SHIELD, and SHIELD BREAK. moves that do teh BIG damage.

COMBO Now you'll hav to experiment to find a combo that fits you, an your pvpig needs. Here are some examples of Combos that i hav made, or been told about/hard of that can work well in PVP/WAR
(MY FAVORITE) SHIELD BREAK lv20/SHIELD CHARGE lv20/FORCE STAB lv20/RISING SHOT lv20/SPLINTER SHIELD lv18/SHIELD GRENADE lv15~ only use shield break the first time through, because the cooldown time will be so long, you can use itagain before your combo hits 11 though.

FORCE KICK lv9/FORCE STAB or IMPACT STAB(your choice)/SHIELD GRENADE lv15/SHIELD CHARGE lv20/SPLINTER SHIELD lv18/SHIELD BREAK lv20~ this combo relies on SB as being your finishing move, do no use SB unles you opponet is starting to get low on HP, because you will not be able to use it agan for a while due to its long cooldown time.

NOW!!! get out there and show the world that your an Fs, AND YOUR DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!

if i kissed anyhting on this guide, you have any questuons, please pm me ingame or leave a post/comment on this guide! hae a great day FS's of SHADOWDYNASTY afro lol! flower
Back to top Go down
xSweetSerenityx
Admin
xSweetSerenityx

Shield Of Hope's FS guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield Of Hope's FS guide   Shield Of Hope's FS guide EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Kissing things in the guide eh? That's a new one o.o

Nice guide though xP
Back to top Go down
https://shadowdynasty.forumotion.com

Shield Of Hope's FS guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDynasty :: Class Guides :: Force Shielder-
Jump to: